Sunday, April 17, 2011

I know… I know….

Okay, I said that I’ll be shutting down Three Blind Mice Designs till December, and I meant every word when I said it. But the thing is……. I can’t stand the paper temptation! Ok, but I’d like to make this clear (just in case), these cards are a one-off. They are for sale, but after that, no more cards. Right, now I just have to make sure that I stay away from paper.

candy closeup

DSC_0408
Card on the Left : Hey Sugar – CD0084
Price : RM 10.00
Height x Length = 15 cm x 9 cm
Card on the Right : Sweet Like Candy – CD0085
Price : RM 11.00 (SOLD - NO REMAKES)
Height x Length = 15 cm x 9 cm
mom

DSC_0414
WOW. mom, you’re amazing. – CD0086
Price : RM 10.00
Height x Length = 9 cm x 13 cm
4 pack
DSC_0407
Moose and Camera
u and mewoof
4 Pack Flat Cards
Price : RM 25.00
Height x Length = 12.5 cm x 9 cm
These Flat Cards can be used for many occasions! Send them to friends to make their day! The front part of each card is embellished and the back side of it is left blank (unlined). Write or draw anything you want and send them to the people around you!
Almost every card has 3D embellishment (Felt Puppy, Cardstock Flowers with buttons, 3D fabric words).

No comments:

Post a Comment